1. Is it easy to change the bassinet to the seat?
Yes, the bassinet and the seat have their own frame. Changing the bassinet to the seat is as easy as clipping off and clipping on.
2. Is the bassinet and seat washable?
Yes, the bassinet and seat can be easily removed from the frame. We recommend hand washing in cold water.
3. Can I only order the stroller instead of the 3 in 1 bassinet and seat?
No, unfortunately we only supply the 3 in 1. If you are wanting the stroller only we encourage you to send us an email to , if there is a high demand for this we will look at supplying them.
4. Can the seat be reclined fully back?
Yes, the seat can be adjusted to recline fully back for your baby to sleep or rest. It can be adjusted to four different angles.
5. How long can my baby stay in the bassinet?
The bassinet is suitable from newborn to 6 months old or 9kg. It is recommended to use the seat as soon as your baby begins to be mobile such as rolling around so your baby can be strapped into the 5 point harness.
6. Do I need to pay for the return if I decide the pram is unsuitable within the 90 day period?
No, We will pay for the cost of the return. All you will need to do is email us at, supply the receipt of the purchase and repack the pram in it’s original packaging. We will send you the labels to place on the box for our Courier to collect it.
7. Does the pram come assembled?
The 3 in 1 pram is partially assembled. All you have to do is unfold the frame, click on the break and wheels then click on the bassinet or stroller.
8. Can I use the stroller seat for my newborn baby?
The stroller seat is recommended to be used once your baby is starting to become active.
9. Can the pram be sent to a PO Box?
No, the pram is sent via a Courier service. Therefore, the pram will need to be delivered to an address.
10. When will my pram be shipped out to me?
The pram will be sent via Courier within 24 hours of the funds being cleared.
11. Can the pram be shipped anywhere?
The pram can be shipped to any address within Australia.
12. Does the Paradise Bliss 3 in 1 pram meet Australian Standards?
Yes. The 3 in 1 pram has been designed to meet the Australian and New Zealand standards AS/NZS 2008:2013